Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Long Cache Run

General Chit-Chat.
Trainbug
Former MGS Officer

Long Cache Run

Post by Trainbug »

Check this log I just received on one of my WMRT caches http://coord.info/GL85CHXE.
tazscouter
MGS Officer

Re: Long Cache Run

Post by tazscouter »

Thanks for sharing. I bet that was a lot of work for them. Sometimes it is for me just to go 2-3 hours from home.
OhMelli
MGS Member

Post by OhMelli »

WOW! That is an amazing trip... and they are sO far from home! I would LOVE to do that trip! I wonder what the E.T. trail is? Guess I better do some homework myself! :wink: Thanks indeed for sharing this!
cooley1103
Former MGS Officer

Post by cooley1103 »

OhMelli wrote:WOW! That is an amazing trip... and they are sO far from home! I would LOVE to do that trip! I wonder what the E.T. trail is? Guess I better do some homework myself! :wink: Thanks indeed for sharing this!
Check out:

http://etgeocaching.com/

for info in the ET Trail.
Calvertcachers
Former MGS Officer

Post by Calvertcachers »

Trainbug wrote:Check this log I just received on one of my WMRT caches http://coord.info/GL85CHXE.
Amazing! Sounds like they had a great time.
Thanks for sharing.
hostanut
MGS Member

Post by hostanut »

WOW! I wish I could afford to cache across Europe!

Some personal thoughts on the ET Trail:

-The trail (NOT counting the Alien Head and Spaceship) is all about the numbers.
-ET 1500 was special.....not only because it was the end but because of the display there!
-The best part was the comraderie with the people I cached with.
-I'd rather do non power trail caches.

I'm glad that I did the ET Trail and was even _______ (fill in blank with foolish, crazy, ????) enough to do it a second time (original of 1021 caches, then the new 1500 caches).

CJS, MML, SSB and other series are MUCH more enjoyable!!!!!

-hostanut
OhMelli
MGS Member

Post by OhMelli »

Yea... after checking out that link for the ET trail, I have NO interest in doing that... But I sure WOULD love to cache across the entire country! Maybe take a Northern route going and a Southern route returning! That would just be soooo cool!

I wish I could afford to just GO to Europe! I've never been out of the USA... and haven't yet seen most of IT! When it comes to travel I definitely have champagne taste... and a beer budget! :lol: