Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Lord British Contest

General Chit-Chat.
eXtremeJeep
MGS Member

Lord British Contest

Post by eXtremeJeep »

So old Lord British is having a contest for his new game Shroud of the Avatar. Please head on over to youtube and give us a like to help us out please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quHASaQL7iI

If your not familiar with Lord British (Richard Garriott) check out some of his awesome caches:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... f84af70b11

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 038ae288d5
_____
/l ,[____],
l---L –[]llllll[]-
()_) ()_)---)_) eXtremeJeep 2004 TJ Sport "Petra"
Calvertcachers
Former MGS Officer

Re: Lord British Contest

Post by Calvertcachers »

Very cool!!!! Just posted my "Like"!!
eXtremeJeep
MGS Member

Post by eXtremeJeep »

Sweet thanks! Was pretty psyched even Richard Garriott himself commented on the video.
_____
/l ,[____],
l---L –[]llllll[]-
MotherWolf
MGS Member

Post by MotherWolf »

I have a cousin that has worked at NASA in Tx for yrs & when Richard (Lord British) made the space flight (he paid near 30 million for the privilege) he met him. When I learned of his cache on the space station was when I told my cousin about caching & how I wish I knew that was being done. LOL So to help make up for it he arranged for us to meet. So very cool. The massive multi cache (adventure) that he has on his property in Coldwater, Tx is awesome. It takes hours to do & often Richard is on the grounds to meet the cachers.

I have been waiting for his latest video adventure to come out. It will be Epic.
eXtremeJeep
MGS Member

Post by eXtremeJeep »

Yeah the Gf and I are planning to do Necropolis next year on our way back to the east coast. Being a long time Ultima player I have been looking really forward to it.
_____
/l ,[____],
l---L –[]llllll[]-
obxgeek
MGS Member

Post by obxgeek »

I am a bit sad. I am in Austin right now but have to catch my flight back early this afternoon. After talking to the locals at an event last night they said that it is around three hours of travel time between the stages and some of the ones asking about Austin history are hard even for the locals. FireSafe who was in for the Texas Challenge over the weekend did it yesterday and it took him close to 5 hours and a few phone a friends to locals who had done it. So while I wish I could get out there to work on it I would be disappointed to have to stop in the middle because of my flight. But now it just makes it all the more real and I will have to come back on a trip and budget the majority of a day for hunting it and bring along some smarter people than me to help keep it on track.
ImageImageImage