Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

GeoCachers are Creative Critters

General Chit-Chat.
PhoenixFyre76
MGS Member

GeoCachers are Creative Critters

Post by PhoenixFyre76 »

I have be GeoCaching for less than a year so far and logged my 217th today. I am still amazed at the creativity of other Cachers. From the various designs and re-designs of what the container is make from, to the way and places they are hidden, the unique swag that is left, including the amazing signature items.

Even today, I started with my 1 of 31 find for Aug. and the one I found was still an unique cache container I have never seen before! Thank you, Cache Hunters BBD.

One of my co-workers found a Pathtag, which lead me to not only learning about Pathtags, but also introduced me to GeoCacher, CacheSKing, who was a great mentor in introducing me to MGS & the CAM (of which I had a blast completing). I managed to make my 1st Pathtag (awaiting the arrival of my 1st batch) & have started to meet other Cachers through trade request. Now I receive Tags in cards & envelopes that are also re-used and passed along much like the Trackables found in Caches.

Amazing Earth-Friendly People!

I just love the fresh ideas that only other Cachers can appreciate. Looking forward to what's next.