Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Washington County Geotrail

General Chit-Chat.
hostanut
MGS Member

Washington County Geotrail

Post by hostanut »

This is a MUST do!!!!! If you haven't already done WCG......make plans!!!! Don't just do the 20 required for a coin.....do as many as you can. LadyH and I have done 35 of the WCG caches and were thoroughly pleased.

Great selection of locations!!!! Fun caches!!!! Very enjoyable!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

Kudos to the organizers!!!! Job well done!!!!!!!

The WCG Kick-off Event was top notch!!!!! Great location was a super start....but add in a PAF list, friendly conversation, snacks, and door prizes......and this became a premiere event.
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Re: Washington County Geotrail

Post by littleblkdog »

Where is this one at? Sounds like great fun. Do you have a GC code for one of the caches?
_JohnnyCache
Former MGS Officer

Post by _JohnnyCache »

littleblkdog wrote:Where is this one at? Sounds like great fun. Do you have a GC code for one of the caches?
http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/vie ... 646e3c6ee7
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

-- Albert Einstein
hostanut
MGS Member

Post by hostanut »

Update: On Wednesday September 18th LadyH and I finished the geotrail....glad that we didn't skip any!!!!!
nandi108
MGS Member

Post by nandi108 »

blucanary and i did the WCG this past Tuesday and Wednesday, and got about 30 caches total for both days (not all of them were WCG caches). There were a couple that we made WAY more difficult than was necessary (partly b/c we were "certain" there was no other way to the cache :roll: ). I will say my fav. one was the Washington Monument State Park. Excellent view and good for birding.