Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Geocaching in Space!!

General Chit-Chat.
JL826
MGS Member

Geocaching in Space!!

Post by JL826 »

I was looking to hold an event on Nov. 6 for Geocaching going in to space in the White Marsh area but I have a few questions.

a. Would there be interest in attending from everyone seeing as though the closest one for me would be in Columbia but that is to far for me

b. Where would be the best place to hold it in a parking lot or in some sort of restaurant

c. And this one is directed more toward Dudleygrunt, I see that you hold your monthly sunday meet and greets at Qdoba with this being my first event what would be the best way to go about holding the event at one of there locations.
nighthawk700
MGS Member

Re: Geocaching in Space!!

Post by nighthawk700 »

JL826 wrote:I was looking to hold an event on Nov. 6 for Geocaching going in to space in the White Marsh area but I have a few questions.

a. Would there be interest in attending from everyone seeing as though the closest one for me would be in Columbia but that is to far for me

b. Where would be the best place to hold it in a parking lot or in some sort of restaurant

c. And this one is directed more toward Dudleygrunt, I see that you hold your monthly sunday meet and greets at Qdoba with this being my first event what would be the best way to go about holding the event at one of there locations.
Depending on the type and time of the event, I might attend vs. Columbia. I was actually starting to think of an ice cream type event in the Pikesville area. (for some reason all my events seemed to be centered around ice cream... ;-) )
JL826
MGS Member

Post by JL826 »

nighthawk700 wrote:
JL826 wrote:I was looking to hold an event on Nov. 6 for Geocaching going in to space in the White Marsh area but I have a few questions.

Depending on the type and time of the event, I might attend vs. Columbia. I was actually starting to think of an ice cream type event in the Pikesville area. (for some reason all my events seemed to be centered around ice cream... ;-) )
I was thinking of having a basic event as opposed to a flash mob and I was looking to hold it from 6-8 but obviously you wouldn't have to stay the whole time. The details are still being worked out
seanchim
MGS Member

Post by seanchim »

Morticia and I have a scout meeting on the same night, elsewise we were going to do one in Whitemarsh as well. We would be there at 6 and be able to stay for about 45 minutes. I say put it out there, there are plenty of us close by. The area between the burgerking and 7-11 at whitemarsh is quite popular, you could grab something at the King or pour a slurpee next door. lol
See you on the Trail
~ Seanchim ~