Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

WVTim Nominated ForFeature Cacher of the Month for March

What's New And Exciting in Geocaching
Snurt
MGS Director

WVTim Nominated ForFeature Cacher of the Month for March

Post by Snurt »

Those West Virginians are raising heads all over the Geocaching World. First Wendy & SpongeBob Cachepants with Hatfield/McCoy, and now Gadgeteer Extraordinaire WVTim has been nominated for March Featured Cacher of the Month on Latitude 47, the Weblog of Geocaching.com.

WTG Tim...er WTG Tim and Marsha (WVGrammy).

To cast a vote for this energetic and dynamic local ambassador of Geocaching, follow this link
[url] http://bit.ly/156i8I6[/url]
nighthawk700
MGS Member

Re: WVTim Nominated ForFeature Cacher of the Month for March

Post by nighthawk700 »

Snurt wrote:Those West Virginians are raising heads all over the Geocaching World. First Wendy & SpongeBob Cachepants with Hatfield/McCoy, and now Gadgeteer Extraordinaire WVTim has been nominated for March Featured Cacher of the Month on Latitude 47, the Weblog of Geocaching.com.

To cast a vote for this energetic and dynamic local ambassador of Geocaching, follow this link
Thanks for the heads up! I went and voted. My kids and I are planning a day or two in WV just to hit as many of his caches as we can.
Bocco
MGS Member

Post by Bocco »

Snurt wrote:Those West Virginians are raising heads all over the Geocaching World. First Wendy & SpongeBob Cachepants with Hatfield/McCoy, and now Gadgeteer Extraordinaire WVTim has been nominated for March Featured Cacher of the Month on Latitude 47, the Weblog of Geocaching.com.

I voted :smt023
OhMelli
MGS Member

Post by OhMelli »

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting him ... yet... but I voted for him! SEVERAL of his caches are on my To Do list! I just need to find some time to go hang out in WV for a day or two! (or 3 or 4) :D
Snurt
MGS Director

Post by Snurt »

Bumping this topic - WVTim's nomination for Featured Geocacher for March is getting very stiff competition from the German moenk. If you can log onto gc.com you have a vote at http://bit.ly/156i8I6 .

Tim has given so much to Geocaching and his community. Even if you haven't met Tim, you may well encounter one of his caches should venture into Easter Panhandle of West Virginia. And having found one, you will hunger for more.
Bocco
MGS Member

Post by Bocco »

Just ran into Tim in Hancock. :D
Bocco
MGS Member

Post by Bocco »

:applause: WooHoo!! Congratulations, Tim!! It is great to see your picture up there! :dance:
Snurt
MGS Director

Post by Snurt »

Hear! Hear!

Like Brian said on FB, we all have been reaping the rewards of Tim's nomination for some time. There are just 7 million more cachers who know about it now.

And Tim wears the spotlight well. I just hope he can get his head into The Cave tomorrow. Tim, I love you man!
WVTim
MGS Member

Post by WVTim »

Maryland Geocaching Society really got behind me!!!! Wow, you all are amazing. I'm honored and humbled. I think I'm still in disbelief.

This would have NEVER happen without my friends in MDGS. Words can not even express how grateful I am to each of you.

Thank You!!!!

Tim
robert
MGS Site Admin

Post by robert »

Nice job, Tim :dance:
-robert
MGS Site Admin, MGS Director, former Officer
Need to change or edit your username? Send me a PM!
Link to the MGS | Visit us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | robert@mdgps.org
Moonpie10
MGS Member

Post by Moonpie10 »

Tim and Grandma - you have done the work - we just voted for someone who has delevered a great set of caches, events, and friendship!!!! Congratulations and enjoy.