Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MML Geotrail-Any coins still left?

What's New And Exciting in Geocaching
pens66
MGS Member

MML Geotrail-Any coins still left?

Post by pens66 »

Hello I just found out about the MML Geotrail and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any coins still available? I saw in the official MML thread that back in July there were 26 coins still available and so I wanted to know if they have run out since or if some are still left. Thanks for any help or information.
Calvertcachers
Former MGS Officer

Re: MML Geotrail-Any coins still left?

Post by Calvertcachers »

Hello Pens66!

Yes, the MML has about 20 coins still available. If you begin working on the trail now, you should be able to earn one without any trouble.
Also, both the Star-Spangled Banner & Capt. John Smith trails still have coins available.
Oma S
MGS Member

Post by Oma S »

Thank you Calvertcachers for posting that information regarding the other geotours. I just started caching last year and I assumed since the geotours were a few years old that the coins were all earned.
I'll start planning my strategy.

God bless,
Oma S
ksullivan
Former MGS Officer

Post by ksullivan »

I'm still whittling away the SSB caches! My goal is to finish it (and my Delorme challenge for MD) the next time I get a chunk of time off!