Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

CAM 2014 - Joppa Iron Works Relics

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
SimmyJellers
MGS Member

Re: CAM 2014 - Joppa Iron Works Relics

Post by SimmyJellers »

4/26/2014
Out for a final day of CAM’ing with my 2 best caching buddies, JoshInChains and Charlie the Dog. We had 3 left to find and were going to complete them all today. The weather was perfect and we had a blast all day long. Today was a short day, we didn’t leave North East, MD until 11am and still had plenty of time for the 3 we needed. I think we were done long before sunset, a change for the 3 of us.
This place was awesome. So glad we had plenty of time to explore and have a good time. The 3 of us walked out for the other hides past the CAM and the view got even better. Thanks so much for brining us here. So close to my home, and I probably never would have come here if not for CAM!
SoMDVet
MGS Member

Re: CAM 2014 - Joppa Iron Works Relics

Post by SoMDVet »

#10 found 4/26
Last and final CAM cache. Had a beautifal day for geocaching. Enjoyed the hike to the cache and was able to pick up all the other caches on this side of the river. To bad for all the trash in the area. Really nice place for a hike.