Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

CAM 2015 - Terrapin Beach

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
SimmyJellers
MGS Member

Re: CAM 2015 - Terrapin Beach

Post by SimmyJellers »

4/25/2015
Out today with most of my best caching buddies, Charlie the Dog and Mrs Rynamon. More fun that a barrel of monkeys playing Parcheesi, as always. The purpose today was to finish CAM, find the last 4 we needed, and that happened. What a great place for a hide, thanks for brining us here. Thanks for the hide! CAM cache #10 woohooo, all done!!
hunterKat
Former MGS Officer

Post by hunterKat »

4/26/2015
On a planned CAM/DeLorme/Jasmer run this weekend, and got an extremely late start yesterday due to illness. The illness got passed on, and we were struggling to finish the primary goals today, going much later than planned before heading home. This was a grueling hike for us only because of the bug that got us; otherwise it was enjoyable. This is my last CAM find, so I'm ready for the picnic now!
Difficult paths often lead to beautiful places.
NJSquirrel
MGS Member

Post by NJSquirrel »

I found this yesterday 4/30. I t was a much longer walk than I anticipated but I finally got there. An easy find following the geotrail.

My last CAM...I'M ALL DONE!