2017 CAM Photo Contest
A photo competition will be held at the 2017 CAM Picnic featuring all those GREAT photographs you've taken on the CAM trail this year! The MGS Officers will judge all the photos submitted; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be announced for each category.Categories:
• Kids (these are photos taken by children under 18 - can be from any of the other categories)Rules:
• One Photo per Category per gc.com username
• The same photo can not be submitted in multiple categories
• Photos must be 8x10, but do not require matting for framing
• Uploading a photo to the gallery does NOT
enter you in the contest; photos must be submitted for judging at the event
• The following must be written clearly on the back of any submitted photo:
1. Caching Name
2. CAM Cache location
When you arrive at the CAM picnic on May 6th, give your photo to an MGS officer at the check-in table. All photos must be submitted by 12 noon to allow the judging of the photos.
The winners will be announced after the presentation of certificates to the hiders.
We've had loads of really great photos submitted in past years, and everyone is looking forward to this year's submissions!
You can view past CAM photos in the galleries:CAM Photos 2004–2009CAM Photos 2010–present