Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MAGC 5th Anniversary Celebration (6/5/11)

Discuss upcoming events around the state.
DudleyGrunt
MGS Member

MAGC 5th Anniversary Celebration (6/5/11)

Post by DudleyGrunt »

MAGC 5th Anniversary Celebration has been published!

OpenCaching US - (OU026D)
GroundSpeak - (GC27YN9)
Join the Military Association of GeoCachers for a potluck near the US Naval Academy.

5 JUNE 2011: 1100 (11am) - 1600 (4pm)

Come join MAGC at the Greenbury Point Nature Preserve’s Bay Room for a great potluck meet & greet event. Please include in your Will Attend log what you plan to bring and how many will be in your party.

New caches will be hidden on the site, waiting for you to sign the log! Membership in the MAGC is not a requirement to participate and we openly invite cachers from any where to come and join in. This one is about the friendship.

Of course, we'll also be celebrating the first 5 years of MAGC. The group was officially formed when FalconLoader and Trev R-n-R registered on the initial website on 3 FEB 06.

The event will be at Greenbury Point's Bay Room (pictured below), which has kitchen facilities, outdoor decks and a view of the Chesapeake Bay.
Happy Trails! :smt006

Image Image Image

We never seek things for themselves—what we seek is the very seeking of things. - Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
MotherWolf
MGS Member

Re: MAGC 5th Anniversary Celebration (6/5/11)

Post by MotherWolf »

I will be there. Actually I will be there early to open the bldg so come have coffee with me to start the day. :applause: