Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Geocaching Seminar - front page of the Martinsburg Journal

What's New And Exciting in Geocaching
WVTim
MGS Member

Geocaching Seminar - front page of the Martinsburg Journal

Post by WVTim »

http://www.journal-news.net/page/conten ... l?nav=5006

Today's front page of the Martinsburg Journal carried an article about next week's Geocaching Seminar. Hopefully this will bring out plenty of newbees wanting to learn more. Snurt is leading the two breakout sessions for new cachers, hopefully his sessions will be full.

One of the new editors of the paper is an avid geocacher. I'm sure that helped move the article up in prominence.
Snurt
MGS Director

Re: Geocaching Seminar - front page of the Martinsburg Journ

Post by Snurt »

Ok, here I come lumbering onto the boards to post a link to the Weekender Journal to find WVTim all over it. And for the first time since its' inception, this Seminar doesn't coincide with the starting date for CAM.

So, therefore and consequently, cachers new, old or middlin' can catch the Seminar and spend the day finding a plethora of quality hides in the cache-dense Eastern Panhandle of West By Golly.

Excellent article Tim & Marsha.

ps...they need to quote Marsha more often - she comes right to the point. Tim always bushwacks and circles to it. :smt026 :smt041
WVTim
MGS Member

Post by WVTim »

Isn't that the truth!!!!! I can't figure it out, during the one hour interview she only spoke up about 3 times.... and they quoted her everytime. She also got a good laugh at my expense.
TeamPanda173
MGS Member

Post by TeamPanda173 »

Great article. Look forward to the event!