Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Funny CAM Logs...

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
Snurt
MGS Director

Funny CAM Logs...

Post by Snurt »

Quoting zombieiz:

"I woke up early to hear my Dad and Larry (lpyankeefan) making fun of each other at 5 in the morning. They act like two small children."
spikep
Former MGS Officer

Re: Funny CAM Logs...

Post by spikep »

ROFL... I should probably read what my daughters are logging.
Snurt
MGS Director

Post by Snurt »

Every year I try to read all the CAM logs. This one was laugh out loud funny. Through the eyes of a child...
lpyankeefan
MGS Officer

Post by lpyankeefan »

Snurt wrote:Quoting zombieiz:

"I woke up early to hear my Dad and Larry (lpyankeefan) making fun of each other at 5 in the morning. They act like two small children."
Darned if I can find Izzy's original log. I will say this...CAM caching with friends this year has been an absolute blast. Various members of the Zombie Horde have been a fair portion of the hunt and spike has been like a brother from another mother. Granted I'm the slightly older and definitely better looking of the two of us, but hey, I'm just sayin'! :smt064

Headed to finish up CAM with spikep, zombieiz, zombielena, Crugeman and a whole group of others tomorrow. Can't wait!

As to Izzy saying that we act like two small children. Pfft! I still owe her for her shenanigans in Hancock, MD! :hide1
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai