Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Can't Wait!!!! CAM 2017

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
MersonMonkeys
MGS Member

Can't Wait!!!! CAM 2017

Post by MersonMonkeys »

I am so excited for CAM this year!

Today I was in southern MD for work this weekend and it was cancelled. So what else to do? Geocache!

I am finishing up my virtual caches and I targeted two virtuals to grab. I never made my second virtual as I got distracted... But it was a good distraction!

On my way to the second virtual and I noticed two older CAM caches next to each other! One back from 2004, the first CAM!

I got a little surprised when I found that really old cache still contained the original log book! I took a moment to read the first several pages and it was neat to read the excitement of others way back then!

What a great piece of history just setting in the woods waiting to be found by others. I took a picture of the first page, I know it has the code on it but I think I am safe to post it!

I can't wait! Thanks for all of the work that goes into making CAM so much for everyone. I don't want to ever take CAM and all the hard work for granted.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk