Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MGS Picture at GW15

Discuss upcoming events around the state.
coupleocachers
Former MGS Officer

MGS Picture at GW15

Post by coupleocachers »

Just curious if there is a time or location set up for an MGS picture at Geowoodstock 15. We were just curious cause GW15 is only two weeks away. Thanks.. If its on the Facebook MGS page didn't see it.
We are now Mr. And Mrs. Coupleocachers and Proud parents of AmeliaGrace
deepdish23
MGS Director

Re: MGS Picture at GW15

Post by deepdish23 »

I was wondering about this also. I would guess the best opportunity for a MGS photo would be right after the Geowoodstock photo.
ksullivan
Former MGS Officer

Post by ksullivan »

How about we try to meet at the "K" (for Kelly, haha!) right after the big group photo?
cooley1103
Former MGS Officer

Post by cooley1103 »

I think Kelly has a good idea of meeting by the letter k. We will all get together for a quick meet and greet and photo.

They never announce where we're going to put the banners so we are not going to bring it for fear that it may disappear. So either look for myself with my Geo dog Chick or find Kelly.

Reminder: it's a madhouse after the large group picture so please be patient as we get together.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
dsquaredd2
MGS Member

Post by dsquaredd2 »

Hope to see some fellow MGS members at GWXV, including the photo, and on the roads and trails. Safe travels.
zekester
MGS Member

Post by zekester »

Did this take place? Can we get a copy posted here?
Dradicus
MGS Member

Post by Dradicus »

It did take place. The picture was pretty early on during the event and we missed it while working on the lab caches but from what I heard there was a good turn out. I saw a lot of familiar MD faces down there and tons or local license plates all over the area.