Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Wicomico Geocache dash

Discuss upcoming events around the state.
LeCoMD
MGS Member

Wicomico Geocache dash

Post by LeCoMD »

I used to live in Wicomico county, and there used to be an event called the Wicomico County Geocache Dash every year. Is this event still happening? I haven't been able to find anything online regarding it. I will be moving back into the area in the next month or so, and would love to attend this year's dash if there is one.
Lostsole68
MGS Member

Re: Wicomico Geocache dash

Post by Lostsole68 »

I am sorry to tell you but they have not had that event since 2015. You can see the events from 2011 - 2015 at this link - https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest ... micoCounty
----------------
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."
-----------------
Driddy
MGS Member

Re: Wicomico Geocache dash

Post by Driddy »

I used to love this event back when it was a collaboration between MGS and the Wicomico Chamber of Commerce. Things fell apart when the Chamber of Commerce decided to hold the event without the help of MGS. It's too bad this is defunct -- it was my second favorite event (after, of course, CAM).