Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Pathtag design idea help

General Chit-Chat.
DisneyScout
MGS Member

Pathtag design idea help

Post by DisneyScout »

I've been a member of MGS since 2013, but I've only recently started to get active on the forums and didn't really do much with MGS until this past January. So, most of you probably have no clue who I am. :?

After hanging out with Team Red Oak, phoenixfyre76, alzarius, Death Wish Dave, and marylandramblers this past weekend and finding CAM caches for my first ever CAM, I also determined I want to create a pathtag. I'm just not sure what I want to put on it. My thought at the moment is to have a hand doing the scout sign and have Mickey Mouse ears on one of the fingers.

I welcome thoughts and suggestions. :-D

Kim (DisneyScout)
OhMelli
MGS Member

Re: Pathtag design idea help

Post by OhMelli »

I think that's a really cute idea! Or Minnie Mouse doing the scout sign... that would be cute too! On my honor, I will cache my best! LOL! :lol:
DisneyScout
MGS Member

Re: Pathtag design idea help

Post by DisneyScout »

I was thinking Do a Good Turn Daily since Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts both use that.

It used to be I was more involved in Girl Scouts, so originally I was going to do the Girl Scout Contemporary Logo wearing Mickey ears. However, now I'm also heavily involved in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts, so I was looking for something that would represent more.

I have also thought about Tinkerbell wearing a badge sash, but female Venturers aren't supposed to wear a sash, so again it would only represent Girl Scouts.

While I'm at it, should I do something special for GeoWoodstock? If so, what?

Now I just need to convince my non-geocaching spouse the expense is a good idea. ;-)