Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Caches for Adoption!

General Chit-Chat.
MotherWolf
MGS Member

Caches for Adoption!

Post by MotherWolf »

As many folks know I will be leaving the 'Isle of Kent' (aka Kent Island) at the end of June. I'm moving to Chambersburg, Pa (that's about 25 miles due west of Gettysburg & about the same only due north of Hagerstown) I have a few people that are going to adopt some of my caches but most are still looking for adoption. If anyone is interested in adopting any of my caches please send me a note. Also list which cache you are interested in. Any that arent adopted I will be leaving in place until they disappear then I will archive them so they will still be there for awhile.

I will still be caching in Md & coming to events around Md so I can stay in touch with my friends. It has been a blast & I gotta believe our folks here in Md are the best around so I wont be to far away. :)
:smt006
MotherWolf
MGS Member

Re: Caches for Adoption!

Post by MotherWolf »

9 days til moving. I have found new homes for the majority of my caches & I know they will be taken care of. I have the last bunch to transfer over tonight. I will still be keeping a few that need little to no labor but if they do mm52, my fantastic caching buddy, said she will keep an eye on them. I have removed Toe of Frog, which even though there have been several DNF's over this past yr Froggy was still there lurking in the shadows. He is now back home with his mom (me) to move to Pa. His girlfriend that stayed in the cache most of the time has moved in with mm52 so who knows, she may surface some day. Newt will also be coming with me because he ROCKS & I just couldnt give him away so he will keep Froggy company.
So although there will only be a few Mother Wolf caches left on the Isle of Kent, Mother Wolf caches will remain just under new management LOL Thank you to all of those folks that came over the bridge to visit & cache. It has been awesome & I have had some great adventures with many of you that have come looking for my caches. I'm glad that I was able to extend caching to the island & am happy to know that there will still be almost all of my caches still here for folks to hunt.
I guess I will just have to start a new bunch when I get to Chambersburg but I think Ill wait until I get unpacked & enjoy some time around the pool before I jump in (no pun intended) & place caches. Maybe even do a little caching 1st to see what is in the area.

I will certainly be down in the Hagerstown area & over to Frederick. I may even make it to the fall events that in western Md now that I will be more centrally located. So back to packing the last of the boxes & finishing cache business here & then I will see ya'll out there REAL soon.

Thanks again for all the fun on my island.

:-D