The Core is attempting to reschedule the CAM picnic. However, the pavilions in the park are not open and we cannot reschedule at this time. So currently, the CAM picnic is on hold until the park re-opens. The tentative date is Sunday, July 19th if the park re-opens soon.
The CAM Picnic has been changed until Sunday, June 28, 2020. CAM coins are in hand and the form will be coming out to complete when you complete CAM. I know we have several that are finished already. Be wise, sanitize and still practice social distancing.
The Core is keeping an eye on COVID-19 and all of the restrictions. Since something like this has NEVER happened, at this time we have rescheduled the CAM Picnic for Sunday, May 31. We also have an alternate date beyond May if needed.
The picnic will be at the same bat time, same bat channel. But you won’t know where until the decoder comes out.
We have an online meeting scheduled for March 27 and the reviewer(s) will be there as well. Keep an eye on the forums as well. More information will be coming.