Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

HELP: Freedom Cache archival

General Chit-Chat.
trev
Former MGS Officer

HELP: Freedom Cache archival

Post by trev »

Hello everyone! I've been away for awhile but CAM has rekindled my Geocaching fire. Thanks to the hiders for setting up this year's CAM...or should I say Cache up And down Maryland?! Too soon? Thanks again from Jen and I.

I'm writing because I just noticed my Virtual Cache at the Thomas Jefferson Memorial was archived over the holidays. Apparently, Francis Scott Key emailed me a warning but I didn't see it as I was caching in Arizona, Utah, and Nevada (let me know if anyone wants some recommendations on caching there...EPIC!). The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is under renovation and the area is under construction. The required information to complete the cache is obscured. If anyone knows FSK or another approver, please let them know the circumstances and to please reconsider the archival of one of the oldest caches in the area. Thank you.

https://coord.info/GC39A9

Sincerely,
Trevelyan's R&R (aka Rich, Trev, Trevrnr, RLT006 and 006)
Dradicus
MGS Member

Re: HELP: Freedom Cache archival

Post by Dradicus »

Try posting about this on Facebook. They’re very active in the community on there and you’ll have a better chance of them seeing your message or just send an email.