Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

FREE to a good home...

General Chit-Chat.
Suttymonks
MGS Member

FREE to a good home...

Post by Suttymonks »

I used to store my geocoins in thick vinyl coin pages. I no longer do this and I found a bunch (23) in a geocaching bin in my basement. I bought them at a coin trade/ supply store. They are worth a little something so I don't want to pitch them if anyone would like them. You take all.
They are like this: https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/produc ... E[img][img]

I also have an overflowing bag of trinkets that we were leaving as swag. Most will not fit in small/ micro containers and will need a MED/ L container. If anyone would like these, we're happy to share before tossing out/ donating.

We will mail to you but just ask that you reimburse us for postage with PayPal Friends & Family.
Only going to store this stuff until October 1st so let us know ASAP if you want it.
tazscouter
MGS Officer

Re: FREE to a good home...

Post by tazscouter »

The MGS Fall Picnic is this Saturday in Williamsport. If you are able to make it, I know others would take that stuff off of your hands.
JonParks
MGS Member

Re: FREE to a good home...

Post by JonParks »

Local geocaching groups: Check if there are any local geocaching groups or clubs in your area. They might have regular meetups or events where you can bring your geocoins and offer them to fellow geocachers who attend.