Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

The perfect bag for everyday caching CITO or hiking?

General Chit-Chat.
bloodycool
MGS Member

The perfect bag for everyday caching CITO or hiking?

Post by bloodycool »

For anyone else out there who is like me and sees trash on the trail while out geocaching and realizes they didn't bring a trash bag or doesn't want to put trash in their clean(ish) backpack, I came across the Kickstarter project below that looks to be a great solution.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/co ... -trail-bag

In case you are wondering, I am in no way affiliated with the project and will receive nothing should you back the project except the warm fuzzy feeling that others out there are cleaning up nature too.
sharkb8007
MGS Member

Re: The perfect bag for everyday caching CITO or hiking?

Post by sharkb8007 »

That's interesting, but too bad it's a fanny-pack-purse hybrid. If it was a real backpack that had the bottom opening zipper I think I might be sold. Plastic grocery bags work just fine, thankfully.
All caches signed as EnB608 :smt049
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

It looks nice but it might fill up very quickly!
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
yoursunny
MGS Member

Post by yoursunny »

I could grab hundreds of bottles out of Rock Creek. This little bag isn't gonna fit.
Last time, I'm standing in the water, with my feet wet, and I have two helpers on the shore to carry the big bags I'm quickly filling up to the trash bins.

I wish there's a drone helping me carry out the trash.
https://yoursunny.com/t/2020/thought-provoker-3/ "second choice" section near the end