Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Problem publishing a cache

General Chit-Chat.
mycatmarti
MGS Member

Problem publishing a cache

Post by mycatmarti »

UPDATE: The heavily-edited cache has been published. -- Is anyone else having difficulty publishing caches. I placed a cache at a church and they won't publish it because it gives a general history of the denomination. It doesn't invite folks or give service times. I wonder if they will disable all caches at any church.
FrancisScottKey
MGS Member

Re: Problem publishing a cache

Post by FrancisScottKey »

Hello I am the local reveiwer and I am also the NEW reviewer. NEW meaning that I might see or look at things differently than the past reviewer. The guidelines clearly state no agenda's https://www.geocaching.com/play/guidelines#solicitation maybe I didn't communicate very well with you about the content I had concern over. You are always more than welcome to question what I am asking for any caches you are seeking to have published. I am not a perfect person and therefore my reviewing efforts may fall short but I am trying to be fair while assuring everyone is following the guidelines.
FrancisScottKey
Volunteer Cache Reviewer
CodyHollowFarm
MGS Officer

Re: Problem publishing a cache

Post by CodyHollowFarm »

I appreciate the effort you put into notifying me about my math dsylexic fat fingering of coords as I input them.
Thanks for all that you do!
Stacy
Always caching, always searching....