Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

The Evil Imp- A Nyte Cache (GC3YJEG)

Plan your group hikes/get-togethers, discuss caches in need of TLC/adoption plus new & favorite caches, as well as park/geocacher relations.
Dradicus
MGS Member

Re: The Evil Imp- A Nyte Cache (GC3YJEG)

Post by Dradicus »

Y'all be sure to wear some good boots or something with some good ankle support. don't want to see anybody to end up with a twisted ankle.
CMBurkhart
MGS Member

Post by CMBurkhart »

I was thinking of going for the caches to the East up to GC4184H. I'm not sure when I'll get there though, depends on when I wake up.
EntropyEndeavor
Dradicus
MGS Member

Post by Dradicus »

I can tell ya that's a heck of a hike up that way. It's an amazing view up at Annapolis Rock on a clear day. It's great to pack a lunch for that one.
LestISmiteThee
MGS Member

Post by LestISmiteThee »

How does everyone feel about still going tonight or going when the weather is better? Let's try to get a final headcount by 3pm so we know how many people are coming and don't accidentally leave anyone behind when we start at 5pm. If enough people want to reschedule, we can do this another Saturday night, maybe the 16th or 23rd. Otherwise, see you all there tonight!

So far we have:
LestISmiteThee (2 people)
Geo Ba (1)
Dradicus (1)
Lostsole68 (1)
dillicache and tinycacher70 (2)
Bisquick (1)
CMBurkhart (1)
soccertoa (1)
Possibly CivilRightsCacher (1)
Possibly cooley and bethanyinwonderland (2)

Did I miss anyone?
Geo Ba
MGS Member

Post by Geo Ba »

Dradicus and I are still up for it.
Lostsole68
MGS Member

Post by Lostsole68 »

I am still under the GeoTruck trying to bring back the stopping power. Count me out. :brick:
----------------
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."
-----------------
LestISmiteThee
MGS Member

Post by LestISmiteThee »

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to make it out tonight, we had a great time finding The Evil Imp and ASOIAF! I look forward to seeing you all again, hopefully we can get another group together soon! Will log our finds and post the group photo tomorrow.