Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Gadgets of Frederick 2015

Plan your group hikes/get-togethers, discuss caches in need of TLC/adoption plus new & favorite caches, as well as park/geocacher relations.
zekester
MGS Member

Re: Gadgets of Frederick 2015

Post by zekester »

Would love to join you but unfortunately my work schedule has other plans. Simon is likely to participate, but she will contact the group under separate cover.
CacheNCarry45
Former MGS Officer

Post by CacheNCarry45 »

Please wear waterproof or mud resistant shoes. The snow melting has caused the trails to be very slippery and you can guarantee your foot sinking into the ground for at least one of them.

Have fun and be safe finding these!
LestISmiteThee
MGS Member

Post by LestISmiteThee »

Thanks, CacheNCarry45 and Zekester, look forward to seeing Simon again!
Simon
MGS Member

Post by Simon »

I'm so sorry...Simon here and I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'd like to but I have to work for part of the day and also have some other commitments I need to address. Have fun and Zekester and I will have to do these another time
ksullivan
Former MGS Officer

Post by ksullivan »

PegasusMoon, Pyro1970, and I are leaving the Eastern Shore shortly to head to Frederick! We realize none of us have a UV light, so we may have to stop along the way!
See you at noon
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

I happened to do the GoF series yesterday. The mud was VERY slick. Almost fell a few times. Mud caked on shoes... mud up pant legs...
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
LestISmiteThee
MGS Member

Post by LestISmiteThee »

I have a uv light I can bring :]
Dradicus
MGS Member

Post by Dradicus »

It seems we switched places today, y'all were up this way in Frederick and I was in Baltimore haha how was it? I was going to come down the mountain to meet y'all but I ended up going to the city and spending a whole lota money instead. Can't wait to check these out!
ksullivan
Former MGS Officer

Post by ksullivan »

Thanks so much to LestISmiteThee for organizing this and being so kind today! It was great to cache with her, Gaby, and MDSearchers and get to know them all better! It was a fun day with fun caches!