Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MGS Specialty Plates

What's New And Exciting in the MGS
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Re: MGS Specialty Plates

Post by Sue-Cat »

czar7 wrote: Now the question is...who will be the first to log the TB on my van? Been there almost a month and not one finder yet (and yes Sue...it was there when I took you guys around Liberty lake!). :-)
:lol: that was Sept 5, getting on to 2 months. Yeah, I'm not much of a tb tracker, except I have been working on that, for bocco's tb challenge cache. :-D
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

Strange... today, some of the 'posted' dates on this forum are wrong/later than they should be. (I noticed same a little while ago but not as many as I am seeing today.)

For example, my last post here is currently shown as "Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 am" - which is an hour and a half ago. I did NOT post it then at all... but a week or more ago!
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
_JohnnyCache
Former MGS Officer

Post by _JohnnyCache »

I noticed a bump topic link above this morning, not sure how long it's been there, so figured I'd try it. It must just simply update the date of the last post to make it show up as a new post. Figured it might be a good thing to use instead of a whole topic full of generic comments just to make the topic visible again to everyone.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

-- Albert Einstein
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

_JohnnyCache wrote:I noticed a bump topic link above this morning, not sure how long it's been there, so figured I'd try it. It must just simply update the date of the last post to make it show up as a new post. Figured it might be a good thing to use instead of a whole topic full of generic comments just to make the topic visible again to everyone.

Ohhh....! It's confusing when you do that. :? :-)
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
_JohnnyCache
Former MGS Officer

Post by _JohnnyCache »

Start the New Year off with an MGS Specialty License Plates, get ordering information here

Travel Bug Dog Tag NOT Included
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

-- Albert Einstein
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

Note: Latest inventory list is on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4600&start=100

:-)
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
ms.erin
MGS Member

Post by ms.erin »

Ms.erin, DCWarrior, and ugga_bugga are the proud owners of 0073!!!
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6
OhMelli
MGS Member

Post by OhMelli »

My geomobile is now sportin' tag #0076!!! WHOOT! (the year my eldest child was born!)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cooley1103
Former MGS Officer

Post by cooley1103 »

OhMelli wrote:My geomobile is now sportin' tag #0076!!! WHOOT! (the year my eldest child was born!)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Good year!!! :-D :-D :-D
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

I've updated the list over in the other thread. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4600&p=110255#p110255

:-)
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
_JohnnyCache
Former MGS Officer

Post by _JohnnyCache »

Get yourself a set of MGS Tags for your geomobile to showoff around Maryland during CAM!

-- Albert Einstein
cooley1103
Former MGS Officer

Post by cooley1103 »

I got some tags today and they gave me MGS 0080.

I spoke to the clerk and she said, "If you ask them nicely they can check their inventory for another number in that general range, but 0080 was the lowest number."
cooley1103
Former MGS Officer

Post by cooley1103 »

Links to info about tags:

How to request

Current inventory
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

cooley1103 wrote:I got some tags today and they gave me MGS 0080.
Added to the list over in the other thread .... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4600&p=117868#p117868
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
seanchim
MGS Member

Post by seanchim »

Morticia86 and I finally made the jump and got our plates today. We happened to say something to Charlie at the picnic and he hooked us right up with the paperwork. So I have #81 and she has #82. We were as nice as could possibly be and the lady told us there was no wiggle room as far as getting plates out of sequence. If you are fortunate enough to get someone who will let you, consider yourself lucky. Cheers and Happy Cachin'.
See you on the Trail
~ Seanchim ~
Sue-Cat
MGS Member

Post by Sue-Cat »

List updated
Sue, Vinny & Sue Team
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Post by littleblkdog »

littleblkdog is the proud owner of 0083!
metz628
MGS Member

Post by metz628 »

Are these available for motorcycles as well? I didn't see anywhere that said they were. But I also didn't see anywhere that said they weren't. :wink:
OhMelli
MGS Member

Post by OhMelli »

I spotted tag 0021 traveling in Calvert County a week or so ago... I didn't recognize the driver and I just came here to see who it was... but sadly we don't know! If I see that car again I'm gonna chase it down!!! :lol:
coupleocachers
Former MGS Officer

Post by coupleocachers »

OhMelli wrote:I spotted tag 0021 traveling in Calvert County a week or so ago... I didn't recognize the driver and I just came here to see who it was... but sadly we don't know! If I see that car again I'm gonna chase it down!!! :lol:
I know CheeseRouge has MGS tags, lives in Calvert County, and I didn't see their tags on the master list. May have been him...
We are now Mr. And Mrs. Coupleocachers and Proud parents of AmeliaGrace