It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 pm 
Offline
MGS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 951
Location: Lanham, MD
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times
Got mine today as well. Pretty good service considering I ordered them on Tuesday morning.

_________________
Jeff


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:29 am 
Offline
MGS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Sold Out...again. Oh well.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:12 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Any chance of another order of these very cool pathtags?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:18 pm 
Offline
Former MGS Officer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 am
Posts: 79
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 25 times
I would love to see a reorder opportunity as well. I am bummed I missed out on all of the order opportunities. Unfortunately the notification process leaves some folks out of luck if they have limited access to the Internet during the business day or if they are out of town.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:19 am 
Offline
MGS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Posts: 463
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 52 times
I'll be happy to share some of mine with those that didn't get them. CAM picnic? GeoWoodStock?

_________________
==============================================================================
The geocacher formerly know as CacheSKing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:40 am 
Offline
MGS Director

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 316
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 292 times
There will be a reorder of the spring tags in a couple of week. We did not want to reorder right away because the replacement order would be coming in around the same time as the CAM 2015 Pathtags initial order. Look for the CAM pathtags in the next couple of weeks. I am hoping they may get in the hands of the MGS before CAM starts but it will be cutting close.
As for as when the announcement of pathtags going on sale, the best we can do is to have the announcement go out on the forums and Facebook at the same time. It is usually in the evening when the announcement is made which has been the case for the last couple sets of pathtags. There shouldn't be any change for the CAM pathtags in the next coming weeks. The announcement will be made in the evening.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Thanks for the information! I'll plan on keeping an extra sharp watch for these. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 pm 
Offline
MGS Director

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 316
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 292 times
We have reordered a few bags of the 2015 CAM Pathtags. They are available at the Geocoin store in packs of 20.


http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?m ... cts_id=919
Password: CAM2015 (case sensitive)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:23 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 am
Posts: 136
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 21 times
What would be cool is if Pathtags.com permitted "subscriptions" to the pathtags.

I assume MGS uses the same pathtags.com account to upload the artwork for production.
So, theoretically, pathtags.com could have a stored list of everyone who wants a 20pack, and produce/sell/ship them automatically.
Then it would be up to MGS to guess how many non-subscribed tags to make/sell.

As it is, the pathtags always sell out within a day, and so clearly there is a latent demand for MGS path tags.

OK, there might have been some pathtags designs that didn't sell out immediately, but if so, I don't know about them.... :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 am 
Offline
MGS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 349
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 117 times
bneeriemer wrote:
What would be cool is if Pathtags.com permitted "subscriptions" to the pathtags.

I assume MGS uses the same pathtags.com account to upload the artwork for production.
So, theoretically, pathtags.com could have a stored list of everyone who wants a 20pack, and produce/sell/ship them automatically.
Then it would be up to MGS to guess how many non-subscribed tags to make/sell.

As it is, the pathtags always sell out within a day, and so clearly there is a latent demand for MGS path tags.

OK, there might have been some pathtags designs that didn't sell out immediately, but if so, I don't know about them.... :D


Have you tried suggesting that to them? Seems like it would be something they'd go for, it would fit their business model….


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:29 am 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 am
Posts: 16
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Even though it is now Summer, are you still planning on a reorder of the Spring pathtags?

I like the suggestion of a subscription. I would commit to a bag of any future pathtags.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 am 
Offline
Former MGS Officer

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 pm
Posts: 308
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 89 times
We will have some path tags available at the summer picnic. We have sets with all 4 seasons and we have a couple bags of each season if I remember correctly.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
MGS Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:07 am
Posts: 244
Location: Baltimore County
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 419 times
We reordered 400 ‘MGS Hiker’ pathtags back in February, and we just discovered that they have been available for purchase in the GeocoinStore since April but we were never notified. Yay.

They can be ordered in bags of 20 for $20 plus shipping. Click here to order. The password is mgs2011 (case-sensitive). The MGS receives a $5 donation for every bag of 20 ordered, so thank you for your support!

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Posts: 73
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline
MGS Officer

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Posts: 323
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 177 times
dsquaredd2 wrote:
Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2



We currently don't have any of the hiker pathtags in stock. Your current best bet is to order some of the CAM 2018. Instructions to order the CAM pathtags are in the CAM 2018 Information Thread.

We do plan to order some more hiker pathtags in the future.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:20 pm
Posts: 142
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
CAM2018 coins are sold out

http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?m ... ts_id=1151

_________________
----------------
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."
-----------------
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:41 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 7:39 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
littleblkdog wrote:
dsquaredd2 wrote:
Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2



We currently don't have any of the hiker pathtags in stock. Your current best bet is to order some of the CAM 2018. Instructions to order the CAM pathtags are in the CAM 2018 Information Thread.

We do plan to order some more hiker pathtags in the future.


Looking forward to seeing the Hiker tags back in stock, would like to order a few myself.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: MGS Pathtags
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 am 
Offline
MGS Officer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:03 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Abingdon, MD
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
dsquaredd2 wrote:
Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2


Do you have any tags you'd be willing to trade? I have an extra Hiker PathTag available to trade.

_________________
Al Woltz (AKA: FatBaldOldMan or FBOM)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
MGS Officer

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Posts: 323
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 177 times
MGS Pathtags are back in stock! You can order them at the links below. We ordered more of the Hiker and revived the first design, Crabby. 300 of each, in bags of 20, are for sale at the geocoin store website, the password is CRAB2018. MGS got a bulk discount and gets a 5 dollar credit for each bag of 20 sold. We will also have each of the tags for sale at future events if you subscribe to the immediate gratification life model.

These tags often sell out, so don't delay if you want some Crabby!


Links:

MGS Hiker

MGS Crabby (the original!)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
MGS Member

Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 7:39 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
littleblkdog wrote:
MGS Pathtags are back in stock! You can order them at the links below. We ordered more of the Hiker and revived the first design, Crabby. 300 of each, in bags of 20, are for sale at the geocoin store website, the password is CRAB2018. MGS got a bulk discount and gets a 5 dollar credit for each bag of 20 sold. We will also have each of the tags for sale at future events if you subscribe to the immediate gratification life model.

These tags often sell out, so don't delay if you want some Crabby!


Links:

MGS Hiker

MGS Crabby (the original!)


Just ordered mine! Cant wait to get them in the mail.

Thanks for ordering more!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group