Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MGS Pathtags

What's New And Exciting in the MGS
jpatton
MGS Member

Re: MGS Pathtags

Post by jpatton »

Got mine today as well. Pretty good service considering I ordered them on Tuesday morning.
Jeff
PhoenixFyre76
MGS Member

Post by PhoenixFyre76 »

Sold Out...again. Oh well.
marylandramblers
MGS Member

Post by marylandramblers »

Any chance of another order of these very cool pathtags?
humphr1d
Former MGS Officer

Post by humphr1d »

I would love to see a reorder opportunity as well. I am bummed I missed out on all of the order opportunities. Unfortunately the notification process leaves some folks out of luck if they have limited access to the Internet during the business day or if they are out of town.
Death Wish Dave
MGS Member

Post by Death Wish Dave »

I'll be happy to share some of mine with those that didn't get them. CAM picnic? GeoWoodStock?
==============================================================================
The geocacher formerly know as CacheSKing.
deepdish23
MGS Director

Post by deepdish23 »

There will be a reorder of the spring tags in a couple of week. We did not want to reorder right away because the replacement order would be coming in around the same time as the CAM 2015 Pathtags initial order. Look for the CAM pathtags in the next couple of weeks. I am hoping they may get in the hands of the MGS before CAM starts but it will be cutting close.
As for as when the announcement of pathtags going on sale, the best we can do is to have the announcement go out on the forums and Facebook at the same time. It is usually in the evening when the announcement is made which has been the case for the last couple sets of pathtags. There shouldn't be any change for the CAM pathtags in the next coming weeks. The announcement will be made in the evening.
marylandramblers
MGS Member

Post by marylandramblers »

Thanks for the information! I'll plan on keeping an extra sharp watch for these. :D
deepdish23
MGS Director

Post by deepdish23 »

We have reordered a few bags of the 2015 CAM Pathtags. They are available at the Geocoin store in packs of 20.

http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?m ... cts_id=919
Password: CAM2015 (case sensitive)
bneeriemer
MGS Member

Post by bneeriemer »

What would be cool is if Pathtags.com permitted "subscriptions" to the pathtags.

I assume MGS uses the same pathtags.com account to upload the artwork for production.
So, theoretically, pathtags.com could have a stored list of everyone who wants a 20pack, and produce/sell/ship them automatically.
Then it would be up to MGS to guess how many non-subscribed tags to make/sell.

As it is, the pathtags always sell out within a day, and so clearly there is a latent demand for MGS path tags.

OK, there might have been some pathtags designs that didn't sell out immediately, but if so, I don't know about them.... :D
zekester
MGS Member

Post by zekester »

bneeriemer wrote:What would be cool is if Pathtags.com permitted "subscriptions" to the pathtags.

I assume MGS uses the same pathtags.com account to upload the artwork for production.
So, theoretically, pathtags.com could have a stored list of everyone who wants a 20pack, and produce/sell/ship them automatically.
Then it would be up to MGS to guess how many non-subscribed tags to make/sell.

As it is, the pathtags always sell out within a day, and so clearly there is a latent demand for MGS path tags.

OK, there might have been some pathtags designs that didn't sell out immediately, but if so, I don't know about them.... :D
Have you tried suggesting that to them? Seems like it would be something they'd go for, it would fit their business model….
bluecrabsfan
MGS Member

Post by bluecrabsfan »

Even though it is now Summer, are you still planning on a reorder of the Spring pathtags?

I like the suggestion of a subscription. I would commit to a bag of any future pathtags.
ksullivan
Former MGS Officer

Post by ksullivan »

We will have some path tags available at the summer picnic. We have sets with all 4 seasons and we have a couple bags of each season if I remember correctly.
Alzarius
MGS Director

Post by Alzarius »

We reordered 400 ‘MGS Hiker’ pathtags back in February, and we just discovered that they have been available for purchase in the GeocoinStore since April but we were never notified. Yay.

They can be ordered in bags of 20 for $20 plus shipping. Click here to order. The password is mgs2011 (case-sensitive). The MGS receives a $5 donation for every bag of 20 ordered, so thank you for your support!

dsquaredd2
MGS Member

Post by dsquaredd2 »

Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Post by littleblkdog »

dsquaredd2 wrote:Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2

We currently don't have any of the hiker pathtags in stock. Your current best bet is to order some of the CAM 2018. Instructions to order the CAM pathtags are in the CAM 2018 Information Thread.

We do plan to order some more hiker pathtags in the future.
Lostsole68
MGS Member

Post by Lostsole68 »

----------------
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."
-----------------
Ejwall
MGS Member

Post by Ejwall »

littleblkdog wrote:
dsquaredd2 wrote:Is there any remaining inventory of MGS Hiker Pathtags available? Traveling to Texas next month and would like to advertise the MGS to those who might wander up this way. Thanks for the feedback!

dsquaredd2

We currently don't have any of the hiker pathtags in stock. Your current best bet is to order some of the CAM 2018. Instructions to order the CAM pathtags are in the CAM 2018 Information Thread.

We do plan to order some more hiker pathtags in the future.
Looking forward to seeing the Hiker tags back in stock, would like to order a few myself.
FatBaldOldMan
Former MGS Officer
It’s my birthday

Post by FatBaldOldMan »

dsquaredd2
Do you have any tags you'd be willing to trade? I have an extra Hiker PathTag available to trade.
Al Woltz (AKA: FatBaldOldMan or FBOM)
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Hiker and Crabby are back in stock!

Post by littleblkdog »

MGS Pathtags are back in stock! You can order them at the links below. We ordered more of the Hiker and revived the first design, Crabby. 300 of each, in bags of 20, are for sale at the geocoin store website, the password is CRAB2018. MGS got a bulk discount and gets a 5 dollar credit for each bag of 20 sold. We will also have each of the tags for sale at future events if you subscribe to the immediate gratification life model.

These tags often sell out, so don't delay if you want some Crabby!

Links:

MGS Hiker

MGS Crabby (the original!)
Ejwall
MGS Member

Re: Hiker and Crabby are back in stock!

Post by Ejwall »

littleblkdog wrote:MGS Pathtags are back in stock! You can order them at the links below. We ordered more of the Hiker and revived the first design, Crabby. 300 of each, in bags of 20, are for sale at the geocoin store website, the password is CRAB2018. MGS got a bulk discount and gets a 5 dollar credit for each bag of 20 sold. We will also have each of the tags for sale at future events if you subscribe to the immediate gratification life model.

These tags often sell out, so don't delay if you want some Crabby!

Links:

MGS Hiker

MGS Crabby (the original!)
Just ordered mine! Cant wait to get them in the mail.

Thanks for ordering more!