Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

GCZEPY Dragon's Tooth letterbox Sunday December 17 @ 9AM

Plan your group hikes/get-togethers, discuss caches in need of TLC/adoption plus new & favorite caches, as well as park/geocacher relations.
GR8CACHES
MGS Member

GCZEPY Dragon's Tooth letterbox Sunday December 17 @ 9AM

Post by GR8CACHES »

For those of you working toward the Maryland's 5 Oldest Challenge GC25W3Y last year there were some caching trips to get the multi caches as a group effort. It was so much fun that for anyone still working on that I plan on doing Dragon's Tooth letterbox this Sunday. You don't need to be working on the challenge to join. I have a loop of possibly 37 caches to get based on time around the lake. I have started using a new caching tool for collaborative trip planning. If anyone wants to join the site I will add them to this trip plan. This tool is completely free: http://cachetur.no/ you need to join and then let me know and I will add you to my trip. It gives all kinds of data about the list of caches including distance, time, time with caching, a list of the placed dates, list of attributes, list of D/T and more as a summary. It looks like it could be a very good tool if you are working with a few others on a trip together. Once you join the site email me at GR8Caches@gmail.com and I will add you to this trip. Post here as well if you plan on coming that way we can wait in the parking area for you before starting off.
joejackson
MGS Member

Re: GCZEPY Dragon's Tooth letterbox Sunday December 17 @ 9AM

Post by joejackson »

I've been stalling a little while watching the weather forecast. Looks like just cold, but no rain in the morning. Count me in! Sending an email to get added to the cachetur.no trip.
UFF298
MGS Member

Post by UFF298 »

Just saw this post and if this is still on, I will be there.
GR8CACHES
MGS Member

Post by GR8CACHES »

The trip is still on. Here are the parking cords: N 39° 06.281' W 077° 07.251 See everyone at 9 in the morning.
jpatton
MGS Member

Post by jpatton »

I wasn't sure I could make it, but my schedule cleared up and I'll be there.
Jeff