Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Coin Shipping Message & Suggestion

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
Spliffa
MGS Member

Coin Shipping Message & Suggestion

Post by Spliffa »

Spliffa, writersblock42, and Corrie bear all live at the same address. Could somebody update the Google form to handle this? I'd hate for MGS to pay for shipping 3 separate envelopes when combined shipping would be way cheaper. :)
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Re: Coin Shipping Message & Suggestion

Post by littleblkdog »

Spliffa wrote:Spliffa, writersblock42, and Corrie bear all live at the same address. Could somebody update the Google form to handle this? I'd hate for MGS to pay for shipping 3 separate envelopes when combined shipping would be way cheaper. :)

Thanks for pointing this out. We will be looking out for multiple entries and will make an effort to ship multiple coins to the same address if possible. But in the end we will need to account for each geocaching account that earned a coin while also having a simple as possible process both for our membership and the officers. We are also looking out for every opportunity to deliver coins in person as well in order to save costs.
tazscouter
MGS Officer

Post by tazscouter »

If they are in by the Summer Picnic, I will get mine there. I would also be willing to get others that live in my area and deliver them.
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Post by littleblkdog »

tazscouter wrote:If they are in by the Summer Picnic, I will get mine there. I would also be willing to get others that live in my area and deliver them.

Cindy,

Thanks for the offer, we will definitely take you up on that when the coins arrive! No jinxys on when that will be though...
humphr1d
Former MGS Officer

Post by humphr1d »

I can pick mine up at the MGS summer picnic if they are in by then. Thanks so much! 8)
littleblkdog
Former MGS Officer

Post by littleblkdog »

humphr1d wrote:I can pick mine up at the MGS summer picnic if they are in by then. Thanks so much! 8)
Thanks for the offer. In the meantime, please provide the requested information at

https://goo.gl/forms/oUbGa56NCx8ZMPl62

so that we are prepared for all possibilities. Thanks!