Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MD All Counties cache

General Chit-Chat.
Daval515
MGS Member

MD All Counties cache

Post by Daval515 »

(Apologies if this posted twice, I got an error)

Greetings all! This is my first fourm posting here, and my first forum post at all in quite a number of years. We are a couple based in Annapolis, and we met at least a few of you at Geowoodstock!

I have a question about the MD All Counties Challenge (GC13ER9). We finished the challenge and did the Project-GC puzzle checker and attempted to contact the CO by email and message. It seems, with a close reading of the last few months' worth of notes, that the final coordinates haven't been given out to any recent challenge seekers.

You all seem like the group that might know the status of this cache, and whether it is still active and how to contact the CO. We worked on this for three years so we're eager for that final find! Thank you for any help :)
Daval515
MGS Member

Re: MD All Counties cache

Post by Daval515 »

The CO has gotten back to me and we look forward to claiming the final in the next two weeks or so. Thanks very much to those who reached out!