Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Finishing CAM 2020

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
Seeker4Life
MGS Member

Finishing CAM 2020

Post by Seeker4Life »

I've finished CAM 2020 and am wondering when the info/link will be posted to let MGS know. Sorry if I missed it, I've looked and not found it. Thanks.
"Loving the journey--excited about the goal!"
hunterKat
Former MGS Officer

Re: Finishing CAM 2020

Post by hunterKat »

Seeker4Life wrote:I've finished CAM 2020 and am wondering when the info/link will be posted to let MGS know. Sorry if I missed it, I've looked and not found it. Thanks.
You haven't missed anything yet.

More information will be provided closer to the date of the picnic. As in the past, about a week before the picnic, links will be posted where you can:
1. submit your CAM completion information (telling MGS that you have completed),
2. enter your Passport codes (to get picnic coordinates), and
3. vote for your favorite CAM cache.

This is all outlined in the CAM 2020 Information Thread in the post "CAM 2020 FAQ". That is the same thread that will be updated as needed with any other information related to CAM and the CAM Picnic, so stay tuned.

Don't forget to post in the 2020 CAM Picnic Food & Volunteer List what you want to bring to the picnic, and we'll see you then!
LynchTrekkers
MGS Member

Post by LynchTrekkers »

I’ve finished CAM and filled out the form but nowhere was there a place to put my attribute codes to get the picnic coordinates.
Is there somewhere else for that?
Seeker4Life
MGS Member

Post by Seeker4Life »

Yes, when the CoVid19 eases, and governor mandates change, there will be information on how to use your code words to get the location of the picnic.
"Loving the journey--excited about the goal!"