Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Reservoirs closed?

General Chit-Chat.
kolojezdec
MGS Member

Reservoirs closed?

Post by kolojezdec »

On March 20th, the Baltimore City Department of Public Works announced that effective Monday, March 23rd:
All recreational activities at the Liberty, Loch Raven, and Prettyboy reservoirs will be suspended. This includes hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, boating, fishing, and horseback riding.
I may have missed it, but I have not seen mention of that here on the MGS Forums. I note that caches are still being found at the reservoirs, which does not particularly bother me. Just wondering if MGS has a stance on this.

https://publicworks.baltimorecity.gov/n ... -19-update
kolojezdec
MGS Member

Re: Reservoirs closed?

Post by kolojezdec »

My wife informed me that this information was on the MGS Facebook site several days ago. So feel free to disregard my post above.

I might be the only human in captivity not on FB... :D
zekester
MGS Member

Post by zekester »

Thanks for posting this. I can assure you that you are not at a all the only human not on Facebook. There are two of us. I think there may be more.
kolojezdec
MGS Member

Post by kolojezdec »

Reservoirs open up again tomorrow at 8am. If anyone saw me at Liberty yesterday, I was golfing, not hiking...