Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

LIMITED EDITION CAM COINS

Discussion of CAM, the CAM caches, etc. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
tazscouter
MGS Officer

LIMITED EDITION CAM COINS

Post by tazscouter »

We will be taking orders for the Limited Edition (LE)(Gold) CAM Coins. They will be $15 each.

Please complete this form HERE

Once you complete the form, you will receive an email for payment instructions.

If you have any questions, please email the president at tazscouter @ gmail.com (remove spaces)
Seeker4Life
MGS Member

Re: LIMITED EDITION CAM COINS

Post by Seeker4Life »

I ordered and paid for one last year, but did not receive it. Not sure what happened. I eventually got the regular one that I earned by completing CAM, but after several attempts to follow up on the limited edition coin that I paid for (via Paypal), I gave up. :( :( :( If I could get that resolved, I might want to order this one.
"Loving the journey--excited about the goal!"
DSG53DoyleStreetGang
MGS Member

Post by DSG53DoyleStreetGang »

I put in an email requesting 2 coins, but have not received any invoice so that I can pay.
tazscouter
MGS Officer

Post by tazscouter »

Payment information has not been sent as of yet.
familygeek
MGS Member

Post by familygeek »

This is our geocaching highlight every year. 5 Years ago we moved to New Hampshire but return every year to try and get too all 10 locations. Last year we were not fortunate enough, but this year we decided to take some more time and will hopefully be completing CAM by Friday. We had arranged for the trip to conclude on the weekend of the picnic (work, school, etc.). With the picnic changing we will not be able to return for the picnic. Can we have the GeoCoin mailed to our home in New Hampshire like it was several years ago when supplies were delayed.

Thank you,

FamilyGeek