Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

Question for Crash and/or JPatton

General Chit-Chat.
JoeCthulhu
MGS Member

Question for Crash and/or JPatton

Post by JoeCthulhu »

Got room for another on Sunday?
Lakemaster
Former MGS Officer

Post by Lakemaster »

Hey there Joe. I'll be driving from my place to the event on Sunday. You're welcome to come along if you are still interested. I'll get hold of crash for ya If you want to drive to my place with him. If you intend to just meet us here let me know so I can give you directions. 8)
crashmore
Former MGS Officer

Post by crashmore »

We surely do! If you'd like to meet me at my place drop me an email and I'll send ya my cell # and we can make plans

jashmore@comcast.net
JoeCthulhu
MGS Member

ALAS

Post by JoeCthulhu »

Life intrudes again.

I was reminded this morning about all the unfinish project we have to do around here. I may be able to slip away for an hour or two, but anything more...

Thanks for the offers.
Last Lap Gang
MGS Member

Post by Last Lap Gang »

Darn JoeC it would have been great to see you. The rain held off and as we came into the event from Pennsylvania but we did run across the MGS gang of Lakemaster,davros, jpatton and crashmore. It was great to see them. May was the Last Lap Gangs month to do house stuff so we had a get out of the house free card and a tank of gas in the Jeep. By the way Lake and gang there today, we did hit the Tunnel cache outside of York. We did get a lucky dead on bushwhack to cut the trail in half but still getting to experience the Tunnel. That was a wicked cool cache! 8) Nice seeing you guys up there! :D