Forum software has been updated!
  • If you subscribed to Digests, click your name on the top right, then User Control Panel, then Digests tab and resubscribe.

MGS Merchandise, 2nd Order

What's New And Exciting in the MGS
tazscouter
MGS Officer

MGS Merchandise, 2nd Order

Post by tazscouter »

We have to have a shirt made that was made incorrectly the first time around. So they are willing to allow us to take more orders. These shirts will need to be picked up at the Summer Picnic on Saturday, July 15, 2023.

I will be submitting the order on Monday, June 19th. However, I will not be able to message you the total until that date as well. I will be out of town.

We will be offering regular t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, moisture wicking t-shirts, moisture wicking long sleeve and hoodies. Click on each style to see available colors.

Regular T-shirts

Cotton long sleeve

Short sleeve moisture wicking

Long Sleeve moisture wicking

Sweatshirts

There are 2 logos. One is for dark colored shirts and the other for light colored shirts. The company will decide which would look better on each color shirt. If you have a preference, please specify in your email.

Regular T-Shirt: (first price is up to an XL for all choices)
T-Shirts: $20
2XL: $22
3XL: $23

Long Sleeve Cotton: $22
2XL: $24
3XL: $25

Moisture Wicking: $22
2XL: $24
3XL: $25

Hoodies: $30
2XL: $32
3XL: $33

Please send an email to tazscouter@gmail.com with the following information:
1. Your geocaching name
2. Style of shirt
3. Color of shirt
4. Size

I will respond with the amount due and the email address for payment through paypal or venmo on Monday, June 19, 2023.

Attachments
MGS t-shirt light.png
MGS t-shirt dark.jpg